I’m Chrissie Kenaston, and I help coaches of all kinds connect with ideal clients by creating compelling copy that converts across all platforms.
I love coaches because they want to share their expertise with the world in hopes of helping someone find the same kind of success. There are so many coaches out there today, but many struggle with the same thing:
- You know you have the answers to finding success, but you don’t have time to get it down in writing.
- You can do Facebook lives all day long but putting all of your zone of genius into an email funnel or landing page takes up too much time.
- Maybe you’ve got the perfect sales page, but you know it’s time to take advantage of email lists.
- You’ve got a head full of high-value lessons and experience that would speak volumes to your audience in a blog, but you don’t have time to write consistent posts.
- You know you need to add videos to your website, but you don’t know how to create a vibrant, succinct script.
- Maybe you’ve been working solely from social media and now you’re ready for a Rockstar website, but you don’t know what kind of copy will convert to sales.
You have a powerful message of motivation and you want to share it with the world!
You want your message to be bold and clear, so you don’t miss out on your dream clients!
You want all the aspects of your business flowing smoothly so you can focus on your zone of genius!
hand off that copy, friend!
The key to good copy? Write like you speak!
I spent several years working in the media, at my college radio station and then as a television news producer. What was drilled into my brain the entire time I worked for the media? Write like you speak!
I’ve been writing this way for years.
I have the experience. I’ve won the awards.
Now I’m on a mission to help women like you convey their message in a way that resonates with the people they want to serve!
“I hired Chrissie to write copy for my client projects within my agency. I believe that writing copy is one of the most important skillsets when it comes to creating a successful business. It’s an art and talent to move people with your words and that’s exactly what Chrissie’s capable of doing. She’s fast, effective and efficient… most of all, her copy converts!”